All submissions must be received by Friday, October 25,2019 at 23:59 EDT. Only proposals that meet this deadline will be accepted.
● Primary Presenter bio (max 250 words)
● Presentation abstract (max 250 words)
● Please have all the information ready before you complete and submit this form.
● DO NOT submit a Presentation under anyone's name other than the person who will be presenting.
● Complete all sections of this submission form. Items with a red left side border are required fields. You will not be able to submit the Presentation for consideration if they are not completed. Sessions are selected based on the abstract submitted and the speaker's background and work experience. Because of these criteria and the limited number of speaking slots available, if a speaker can no longer present at the conference, the replacement speaker's credentials will be reviewed by the conference committee as if it were a new submission.
● Do not submit a Presentation if you will be unable to attend the conference.
● The conference committee reserves the right to cancel presenters at any time if they do not respond to communications from the committee.
● If you would like to submit more than one presentation for consideration, you must submit a separate submission form for each presentation.
● Presentations should be 1 hour in length. Presentations can include materials presented in a computer lab or as a lecture. Presenters MUST provide their own laptop if chosen to present.
● The conference committee reserves the right to edit presentation titles, bios and abstracts for clarity and space considerations.
Sharing research, accomplishments and ambitions with a wider audience makes you more visible in your field. This helps you get cited, enabling you to cultivate a stronger reputation, promote your research and move forward in your career.
Please fill out the form below.
While SHRUG is widely considered a grass roots organization of GIS users, it is important to note that without the generosity of our sponsors, we could not host an event like this. Please show your appreciation by visiting our sponsors at their booths and be sure to let them know just how much you appreciate their efforts to be here and support GIS users in our region.