Please thoroughly read the instructions below.
All submissions must be received by Friday, October 27,2017 at 23:59 EDT. Only Posters that meet this deadline will be accepted.
What you will need at-a-glance
- Description of Poster (max 250 words)
- A category, title, and short description of your poster. A picture is worth a thousand words, so keep your title succinct!
Instructions and Information
- Please have all the information ready before you complete and submit this form.
- DO NOT submit a Posters under anyone's name other than the person who will be presenting.
- Complete all sections of this submission form. Items with a red left side border are required fields. You will not be able to submit the Posters for consideration if they are not completed.
- The conference committee reserves the right to cancel Posters at any time if you do not respond to communications from the committee.
- If you would like to submit more than one Poster for consideration, you must submit a separate submission form for each Poster.
- To better facilitate the hanging of Posters, all posters must be 24 x 36 inches. The Posters can be either portrait or landscape. 24 x 36 inch foam board will be provided for submitters to mount their posters.
- Please make certain the information you enter below is correct, and thoroughly read all emails you receive from SHRUG.
- It is very important that you enter complete and accurate information below. You will not have the ability to make changes to the information once it is submitted.
- Important note: all entries should contain minimum cartographic elements used for presentation of spatial data as appropriate. These may include but are not limited to: north arrow, legend, scale bar, units of measure, map projection etc.