Please thoroughly read the instructions below.
All submissions must be received by Friday, October 27,2017 at 23:59 EDT. Only Story Maps that meet this deadline will be accepted.
What you will need at-a-glance
- Description of Story Map (max 250 words)
- A category and title of your Story Map.
- A small poster (11 x 17 minimum) of your Story Map.
Instructions and Information
- Please have all the information ready before you complete and submit this form.
- DO NOT submit a Story Map under anyone's name other than the person who will be presenting.
- Complete all sections of this submission form. Items with a red left side border are required fields. You will not be able to submit the Story Map for consideration if they are not completed.
- The conference committee reserves the right to cancel Story Maps at any time if you do not respond to communications from the committee.
- If you would like to submit more than one Story Map for consideration, you must submit a separate submission form for each Story Map.
- Story Maps should be submitted conceptually as a small poster (11 x 17 minimum) that will be hung in the poster gallery.
- A QR code or web address should be included on the lower right corner of the page.
- Once you submit your Story Map your information will be reviewed and you will receive confirmation within 72 hours. Please make certain the information you enter below is correct, and thoroughly read all emails you receive from SHRUG.
- It is very important that you enter complete and accurate information below. You will not have the ability to make changes to the information once it is submitted.
- Important note: all GIS-related subjects are welcome. ESRI, Google, and other story map style formats are acceptable.